The Hungarian-Japanese Economic Club (hereinafter referred to as: Data Controller), as the operator of the website available under the domain name www.mjgk.com (hereinafter: Website), provides details of the data processing carried out within the framework of the services available on the Website in this Data Processing Information (hereinafter: Information).
1.) DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is the Hungarian-Japanese Economic Club.
- headquarters: 1122 Budapest, Városmajor u. 41/b. (registration in course)
- e-mail address: email@example.com
2.) INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING RELATED TO CONTACT
The purposes of data processing:
Visitors to the Website (hereinafter: User) have the opportunity to contact the Data Controller via the e-mail address available on the Website in order to request information about the Data Controller's activities, services, and to indicate their intention to become a member. The purpose of the Data Controller's related data processing is to conduct relevant communication.
Scope of data processed:
- Full name;
- E-mail address; and
- Any other personal data that the User provides in his/her message to the Data Controller.
Duration of data processing:
The Data Controller processes personal data for a maximum of 5 years from the completion, conclusion of the bilateral communication between the Data Controller and the User, unless for some reason (e.g. due to a legal dispute) it becomes necessary for the Data Controller to process your personal data for a longer period. In this case, the Data Controller will separately inform you about the details of further data processing.
Legal basis for data processing:
The legitimate interest of the Data Controller [GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)] - It is in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to establish and maintain contact with Users interested in the activities of the Data Controller, and to manage comments related to the activities of the Data Controller.
3.) THE CIRCLE OF PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS PERSONAL DARA, DATA PROCESSING
In connection with the services available on the Website, personal data collected may only be accessed by the Data Controller's employees and data processors who are responsible for performing tasks related to the specific data processing.
The Data Controller acts as a data processor on behalf of:
- Data hosting provider details: Websupport Magyarország Kft.
- Address: 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo utca 18-22.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of data processing: Providing the necessary hosting for the Website, operating the Website
The Data Controller reserves the right to involve additional data processors in data processing in the future, about which the Users will be informed through a modification of this Information.
In accordance with applicable laws, the Data Controller may transmit the data to law enforcement agencies, authorities, courts, or other third parties, if the law obliges the Data Controller to do so.
The Data Controller does not share the personal data disclosed to it with other companies and organizations. If the Data Controller wishes to share your personal data with such parties, it will only do so with your prior and specific consent.
The links on the Website may also point to websites for which the Data Controller is not considered the data controller – for such websites, the data processing information of the Data Controller is not applicable. We recommend that you always read the data processing information for external websites.
4.) USER RIGHTS
During data processing, the User has the right to:
- Request information on whether the Data Controller processes personal data that can be associated with the User, and if so, what this data is, and the circumstances of data processing; the User can also request a copy of this data from the Data Controller (right of access),
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning the User or the completion of incomplete personal data without undue delay by the Data Controller (right to rectification),
- Request the erasure of personal data concerning the User (right to be forgotten),
- Request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning the User (right to restriction of processing), and
- If the processing is based on legitimate interests, the User has the right to object to the processing of personal data by the Data Controller at any time for reasons related to their particular situation. If the User exercises this right, and there is no compelling legitimate reason for us to continue processing the data that takes precedence over the User's interests, rights, and freedoms, the Data Controller will terminate the relevant data processing operations (right to object).
The User can exercise these rights by contacting the Data Controller at the contact provided in point 1.
If the User believes that their rights have been violated, they have the following options:
1. Complaint to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information ("NAIH")
The User is entitled to file a complaint with the NAIH if they believe that the processing of personal data related to the User violates applicable laws. The NAIH's investigation is free, and the detailed rules of the procedure are contained in Chapter VI of Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information.
Contact information for the NAIH:
Address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11
Mailing address: 1363 Budapest, Pf.: 9.
Phone: +36 (1) 391 1400
Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
2. Resort to the Court
If the User believes that the Data Controller's data processing has violated their rights, they may initiate a civil lawsuit against the Data Controller, independent of the complaint filed with the NAIH. In the lawsuit, as a general rule, the court with jurisdiction over the Data Controller's registered office will handle the case. However, the User can also initiate the proceedings before a court with jurisdiction over their place of residence or habitual residence (at their discretion).
To effectively address complaints, please contact us first. To do so, please reach out to us at email@example.com or by sending a letter to our registered address, specifying "Data Protection Request" in the subject field.
5.) DATA SECURITY
The Data Controller ensures the security of data and takes technical and organizational measures as well as establishes procedural rules to ensure that collected, stored, and processed data are protected and prevent their destruction, unauthorized use, and unauthorized alteration.
The Data Controller ensures that unauthorized individuals cannot access, disclose, transmit, modify, or delete the processed data. The processed data can only be accessed by the Data Controller, its employees, and data processors employed by the Data Controller; it will not be disclosed to any third party without the right to access the data.
The Data Controller takes all necessary steps to prevent data from being accidentally damaged or destroyed. The Data Controller imposes this obligation on its employees participating in data processing.
The Data Controller may periodically amend this Information to ensure alignment with its legal obligations and changes in its data processing activities related to the User's personal data.